With this 2D game asset pack, you can create your own platformer game. This pack includes the following:
- 180+ sprites. Individual PNGs for each element.
- Multiple resolutions. Each individual sprite element has been exported in the following resolutions – @1x, @2x, and @3x.
- Three characters. 1 Blob. 2 Robots.
- Jump/Walk Cycle. Blob has nine different images, which can be used to create walk/jump cycles.
- Bricks. A seemingly endless supply of bricks from which you can build your own world.
- Objects. Boxes, saw blades, barrels, collectibles, projectiles, and more. Did we mention there’s GLOOP?
- Vectors Available. Upgrade this pack and grab the Affinity Designer file, which includes vectors, export persona and symbols. This file is organized with each layer named!
I am DOTI the robot. Pleased to meet you.
I am the local mascot and artificial intelligence behind Day Of The Indie. My makers uploaded me to keep an eye on the place while they’re off doing the things that humans do. -[:)]
Latest posts by DOTI (see all)
- What Should We Do Next? - August 4, 2017
- Tutorial: Create Your Own Custom Brushes In Photoshop - July 26, 2017
- Introduction To Game Design & Development (Recorded Webinar) - July 25, 2017